Dronesivu uses the latest technology and operates a Yuneec Typhoon H drone. We affectionately call him Gizmo Yuneec. The drone can be operated solely by the pilot flying and filming or in dual operator mode for more complex shoots. The drone is build with some real “gee wiz” features that allows us to safely capture strategic money shots.
- Software Modes: Waypoint Flight Mode allows us to map from point to point and program the path for the drone in advance of the shoot. Follow Me Mode instructs the drone to follow the operator of the controller or the wand tool.
- Operators: Single or Dual Operator (pilot and separate camera operator)
- Gear: Retractable Landing Gear to clear the field of view for clean shots
- Speed: 17 MPH forward stable flight (with avoidance system on) 35 MPH without the avoidance system
- Safety: Real Time Obstacle Avoidance System – (this is really slick)
- Flight Time: 16-22 minutes
- Camera: CGO3+ 4K
- Lens / Effect Corrected:14mm f/2.8 – No distortion
- Video Resolution: Ultra High Definition 4K 3840 x 2160 @ 30 FPS
- Photo Resolution: 12 MP
- Shutter Speed: 1/30 – 1/8000
- Gimbal Tilt: 90 degrees
- Gimbal Rotation: 360 degrees – endless rotation
- Video File Format: MPG4
- Still File Format: JPG / RAW DNG
- Range: Line of Sight 2,000 feet
Call Kenneth Grainger 252-489-1959 with questions or for a quote or email firstname.lastname@example.org.